Threat Detection and Response
Hackers are designing malware to be more sophisticated than ever. Through packing, encryption, and polymorphism, cyber criminals are able to disguise their attacks to avoid detection.
Network and Endpoint Threat Correlation
Zero day threats and advanced malware easily slip by antivirus solutions that are simply too slow to respond to the constant stream of emerging threats. Organizations of all sizes need a solution that leverages a holistic approach to security from the network to the endpoint.
WatchGuard Threat Detection and Response (TDR) is a powerful collection of advanced malware defense tools that correlate threat indicators from Fireboxes and Host Sensors to stop known, unknown and evasive malware threats.
- Improves security against advanced malware attacks, including ransomware
- Correlates network and endpoint insight for enterprise-grade threat visibility
- Scores threats indicators and incidents based on severity to guide response
- Tight integration with APT Blocker for advanced threat triage
- Works alongside existing antivirus solutions with no impact on endpoint performance
- Decreases time to detection and remediation through policy-based automation